Every multiple-shipment project may present logistical process complexities, so our diverse international Logistics Division provides customized freight solutions exclusively for our customers and their specific transportation requirements. As your single shipping resource, we coordinate all cargo delivery, information needs and carrier requirements into a collective solution.
Our Logistics Division specializes in meeting the needs particular to construction. Each project, whether a start-up or operational phase, has its own particular needs; therefore our Logistics Division is designed with the flexibility to adjust our services to the job at hand. Our experienced staff can provide a wide range of services, from simple consolidations to maintaining an exactly-timed global shipping schedule.
Logistics Services Features
- Warehousing in Los Angeles, Oakland, Seattle, Honolulu, Maui, Kona, Guam and other international locations
- Weekly process reports as required
- Coordination of Project Cargo or Oversize Cargo–heavy/oversized equipment—between shipping origin and destination points including special handling or loading
- Complete itemized freight listing within container/shipment prior to container arrival
- Intermodal container movements for container load and less-than-container load shipments
- Consolidation based on a project area, phase, specified or predetermined timeline
- Final Mile/Last Mile and White Glove delivery services for safe, reliable end-to-end transportation including installation of appliances, furniture assembly, etc.
- Assistance in scheduling an on-island container movement system
- Emergency expediting
- Coordination of ocean freight, air freight and other types of shipment
- Timely response to tracing requests, billing requests and other customer requests
- Purchase order management and accounting